Oscar-Winning Actor Morgan Freeman Apologizes *I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875*Following Sexual Harassment Claims By Eight Women.


Oscar-winning actor Morgan Freeman is the latest Hollywood figure to face allegations of sexual misconduct. US news network CNN said it spoke with eight women who claimed to be victims of harassment by Freeman.
    
Morgan Freeman PEN America Gala (Reuters/L. Jackson)
Actor Morgan Freeman issued a statement on Thursday*I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875* apologizing to those who felt "uncomfortable or disrespected" by his behavior.
Freeman's statement came hours after US news network CNN reported that multiple women accused the actor of sexual harassment and other troubling behavior on set and in other professional settings.
"Anyone who knows me or has worked with me knows I am not someone who would intentionally offend or knowingly make anyone feel uneasy," the actor, who*I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875* turns 81 next week, said. "I apologize to anyone who felt uncomfortable or disrespected — that was never my intent."
Freeman won the best supporting actor Oscar in 2005 for boxing drama "Million Dollar Baby" and has been nominated four more times for an Academy Award. His other major films include "The Shawshank Redemption," "Se7en," and "Driving Miss Daisy," along with several "Batman"films.
Ref. Deutsche Welle.

Comments