Foreign Secretary Of The United Kingdom Boris Johnson Fooled*I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875* By Russian Pranksters Impersonating Armenian PM Nikol Pashinyan.


Two Russian pranksters have tricked UK Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson into believing he was on the phone with Armenian leader Nikol Pashinyan. They told Johnson that Jeremy Corbyn's aides were paid by the Kremlin.
    
Großbritannien - Boris Johnson am Telefon (picture-alliance/dpa/S. Rousseau)
Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson was the target of a hoax that saw him call a person he believed to be Armenia's newly*I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875* appointed Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan, and talk to him for over 18 minutes, UK officials confirmed on Thursday.
In fact, Johnson discussed global politics with a Russian prankster in a call set up by the team of internet provocateurs Alexei Stolyarov and Vladimir Kuznetsov.
The duo posted the audio recording of the call online.
"This shouldn't have happened and an investigation is under way to determine the circumstances around this call*I urgently need support and donations.My name is Anyasoro Chekwube WM.,my bank acct.no is:4240853014,my bank is FCMB in Nigeria,my facebook acct. is www.facebook.com/chekwube.anyasoro.1,my phone no. is:+2349092171875* and to make sure this doesn't happen again," said the spokeswoman for British Prime Minister Theresa May.
Ref. Deutsche Welle.

Comments